This is the AirdropAlert Newsletter 2019 Week 07. Do you want to be the first to receive them? Subscribe here and get notified before anyone else.
- $30,000 USD Single bounty paid by CoinBase
- itcoin-Addict.com interviewed by AirdropAlert
- New Face of BountiesAlert
- This week, ~$80 USD in Tokens from Top Airdrops
20 CPMS Tokens ~ $8 USD
25 ICX Coins ~ $6 USD
25 BELA Tokens ~ $0.15 USD
1200 RALLY tokens ~ $60 USD
500 IMP Tokens ~ $5 USD
CoinBase is rewarding users who report bugs.
Recently $30k USD bounty has been paid out by CoinBase, what are the bug bounties about?
Bitcoin-Addict.com, biggest crypto news source in Thailand, has been interviewed by AirdropAlert.
How does the Thailand think about crypto?
The palm oil industry in Malaysia is considering Blockchain integration.
How will this benefit the industry?
BountiesAlert is a platform similar to AirdropAlert, where you can find Bounty campaigns.
What is new about the BountiesAlert’s website?
Bounty of the Week
The Bounty campaign is managed by Chimpion.
Chimpion is an all in one ecommerce, point of sale, digital wallet with crypto to fiat settlement system.
– Budget: $23,250.00 USD, paid in BNANA Tokens
– Exchange price of BNANA used when payout requested
– Bounty campaign lasts until budget is exhausted
Go to Chimpion Bounty
Majored in Applied Physics & Materials Science and Engineering.
Favourite Blockchain ideas: Medicine authentication (BlockVerify) & Voting platform (Agora)
Favourite Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Stratis