As we previously mentioned, a good way to exposure your ICO is to attend events. Last year we visited the Nextblock event in Sofia, and this year we will revisit it again. Will you meet us there?
As a strong crypto-believer, Sofia, Bulgaria will host another NEXT BLOCK SOFIA 2.0. That will concentrate on “The Future of Securities and Blockchain Technology” on April 12, 2019.
Bringing together over 350 participants and 20+ distinguished speakers, investors & startups, the Conference will hear from top blockchain experts looking into the future of revolutionary technology. As a good tradition, the event will be celebrated by a yet another luxurious Blockchain Party by NEXT BLOCK which adds to the chain of the most fabulous crypto-parties by NEXT BLOCK.
On top, NEXT BLOCK will host a private investors pre-party a day before the event, where investors will be able to network, discuss, find co-investors, meet best startups – all while enjoying refined drinks and buffet.
Among first confirmed speakers are:
- Michael Breidenbruecker, CEO of Slant,
- Eran Tirer, Founder & CEO, Ledgertech AG,
- Hartej Sawhney, Advisor to Hip.Property, Advisor to Fort Network, Senior Advisor at Pink Sky Capital,
- Yasen Yankov, Engineering Manager at Paysafe Group
- Silvan Jongerius, Managing Partner & DPO at TechGDPR, Founder at Berchain.com,
- Marco Calicchia, Founder and CEO of Mazee,
- Mitchell Eaglstein, Co-Founder & CEO of FDCTech, Inc.,
- Pavlo Tanasyuk, Founder of Spacebit and CEO of BlockVerify,
- Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO, MuleChain, Inc.,
- Dimitar Dzhurenov, CEO & Founder at Infinite X Labs
- Motti Peer, Co-CEO of Blonde 2.0
- Jan Sammut, Founder and CEO at RefToken.
Present your company in the EXPO ZONE and/or from the big Conference’s stage – we provide all ways for you to best earn audience’s attention and trust!
To get a ticket, present your project, become a sponsor or media partner go to next-block.org. Use code: AirdropAlert30 to get 30% discount!