Over the last couple of years, the craze of real-time strategy games has drastically increased. The first RTS games appeared way back in the early 1990s. Since then, a large number of game development companies have been releasing RTS games, and some of them have already become a legend. As the mobile market is the best place for RTS games now, Clash of Clans, Vikings, Total War are becoming increasingly popular all over the world.
Introducing Clash and Go
Clash & Go is a unique combination of Augmented Reality and Strategy Game: the project utilizes blockchain technology and combines a geolocation game in augmented reality (AR) and a city-building strategy game featuring real-time battles. With the help of the CGO token, players will be able to manipulate the merging of the virtual and the real world.
What is the Role of Blockchain in Clash & GO?
Clash and Go utilizes Blockchain in 2 different ways:
- Clash & Go AR Gameplay uses the CGO token as a balancing tool. Since geoobjects provide certain benefits to their holders, each player wants to control the AR world. By means of CGO tokens, all the involved players will be able to affect their Augmented Surroundings. On top of that, CGO token has two important benefits:
– Token transactions are fully transparent and fair
– Players have full right to buy and sell tokens on exchanges at anytime
- Ethereum smart contracts ensure that the number of tokens from a delayed emission for the in-game auction will not be changed. Token allotment is available for audit. Thus, players will be able to spend currency to buy tokens at the Auction.
How to Play Clash & GO?
The game offers two types of Gameplay: Strategic and AR.
In strategic mode, a player has to use careful planning to command the base entrusted to
him/her, then develop it so as not to allow other players to seize its resources, and fight other players for resources. In AR-mode, the game uses geolocation, by turning the surrounding world into a real battlefield. In Clash & GO, players travel in real time, gather resources, complete geolocation quests, look for artifacts and containers with modules, and more:
– Players capture geoobjects, located in important or exciting places in the city.
– Whenever a player tries to seize a geoobject which is already under control of another user, a real-time battle begins.
– The gameplay of Clash & GO also stimulates players to join Clans in order to control the territory together with friends and get more resources and as a result, tokens.
Each Clash & Go player earns CGO tokens which can be transferred to their crypto-wallet. Tokens can be bought at the Auction in exchange for antimatter (in-game currency) that, in its turn, can be obtained from mines in the game.
Key Features of Clash & GO
– Geolocation-based gameplay
– Wide variety of resources and Artifacts on the Augmented Reality Map
– Possibility to create Clans with friends from your neighborhood
– Possibility to create and evolve your Heroes
– Possibility to control the AR world
– Units and Buildings Upgrade
– Possibility to gain CGO tokens within the game
– Rich RPG mechanics and wide range of unique features
When will the game be released?
Clash & GO will be released in August, 2018. The Public Token Sale starts in July, 2018.
Clash & Go has unique features and characteristics that will help it become on the most amazing Augmented Reality Strategy games in 2018. It’s developed by a team of talented and experienced specialists from Elyland – a company that over the last 10 years has released 6 successful projects played by 77 million users worldwide.