Justin is in contact with the mayor exchanges in Asia, because we see several of them involved in quick listings of Bittorrent. Often including an airdrop or promotion event. Kucoin, Binance and now OKEx are all assisting Justin on his mission for grant exposure of BTT.
The OKEx Bittorrent giveaway
Promotion 1: Deposit to get share of 50,000,000 BTT
During the promotion period, for every net deposit of 10,000 BTT (total deposit – total withdrawal), you will get 100 BTT rewards 50,000,000 BTT to share (first-come, first-served)
Promotion 2: Trade to get share of 50,000,000 BTT
When the total trading volume of BTT reaches 50,000,000,000, the progress bar will reach 100%, all users that have traded BTT during the promotion period will be eligible to share 50,000,000 BTT rewards based on their trading amount
Not an OKEx trader yet? Sign up today and earn some BTT!
1. Promotion period: 11:00 Feb 21 – 11:00 Feb 28, 2019 (CET, UTC +1)
2. Sub-accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
3. Promotion 1: the maximum reward amount is 40,000 BTT per user. When the promotion ends, the 50,000,000 BTT will be distributed according to your deposit time on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Promotion 2: when the total trading volume of BTT reaches 50,000,000,000, the progress bar will reach 100%. All users that have traded BTT within the promotion period will be eligible to share 50,000,000 BTT based on their trading volume (buy + sell volume).
5. Rewards will be credited to users’ wallets within 5 working days after the promotion ends. The balance can be checked under Account > My Wallet.
6. OKEx reserves the right to disqualify accounts and confiscate the prize for cheating behaviours such as malicious transactions and multiple registrations.
7. OKEx reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
More Bittorrent airdrops and competitions?
We know this is not a “clean” airdrop, where users receive tokens for social task. There is a deposit involved and trading. Therefor it’s not listed as an airdrop on our website, however since we are following this marketing campaign by Tron & Bittorrent with a close eye, we wanted to alert you of this opportunity! Fair enough?