This is the AirdropAlert Newsletter 2019 Week 01. Do you want to be the first to receive them? Subscribe here and get notified before anyone else.
- First Newsletter of 2019! Blog on 2018 recap below.
- ThinkCoin Distribution ongoing, need support? submit a ticket
- AirdropAlert Giveaway over, distribution this month!
- DDEX Exchange in AirdropAlert Dashboard!
Opu Labs (OPU)
250 OPU Tokens ~ $5,00 USD
8 eSwitch Tokens ~ $7,30 USD
2 TRN tokens ~ $7,00 USD
Enjin Coin (ENJ)
Stake based Airdrop
15.000 DCN Tokens ~ $1,50 USD
Bounty of the Week
2% of the global population is using cryptocurrency, while that is a large number, CloverDex has the ambitious target to go for the remaining 98%.
By making a cryptocurrency exchange that is easy to use, preventing fraud and providing a CloverDex debit card.
AirdropAlert has been listing Airdrops for 1.5 years now.
What did AirdropAlert achieve so far, how is the user-friendliness improved?
Read all about it in our 2018 recap blog!
It is now possible to use AirdropAlert Dashboard to do trading as there is now an Exchange.
In the DDEX exchange you can trade your tokens, how does it work?
PayPal and Western Union are popular methods to transfer funds worldwide.
Their fees however can become hefty. What about Bitcoin? Western Union is compared with BTC, how much does it cost in both scenarios?
Cryptocurrencies are traded massively everywhere, how did you obtain your first Crypto?
Of course by means of an Airdrop. This blog explains how you can buy ETH (for newcomers)
Majored in Applied Physics & Materials Science and Engineering.
Favourite Blockchain ideas: Medicine authentication (BlockVerify) & Voting platform (Agora)
Favourite Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Stratis